● Either A Hack Or You Can Shoot Thru Boulders, You Decide

Is it a Hack?

( 4 ) ( 100% ) Game Problem with Gaijin?
( 0 ) ( 0% ) Pure Hackery?
Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 pm
Clan Leader
No Life!!!
347 Posts
Here are Three Pictures that are from a replay during a Battle with Zulzmei and Myself.
First Picture is a freeze frame of the enemy position. He has fired his Shot and it is heading towards me.
What you will see in the next pictures is me behind a Huge Boulder (which should in the world of physics provide cover).

Expand

Here is the Second Picture Freezing the Round From the Enemies Point Of View as it heads towards me.
Expand
Now the third Showing The Trajectory as it heads towards me into a Boulder
Expand

And Finally this Picture is me Dead.
Yes Yes! He Shoots directly through the Rock and hits my Drivers View Hatch in my T34 and instantly kills me!
Expand

This one shows the Vapor Trail Straight Into The Rock
Expand

Expand
Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:39 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I think this is more of a bug with the game that has existed for a long time now. Remember when I got shot through the hill? Pretty much the same thing. I have also been able to hit some people through rocks, hills, because the game says I can. They in my opinion need to get on top of this and fix the collisions with world items and not allow us to shoot through some hills, rocks, buildings, ect... .

But that is just my opinion.

Expand
Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:41 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
No Life!!!
347 Posts
I also have Screen shots of Tank Parts flying off of the front of the Rock from that Shot...
So I'm thinking the Rock was visible to the eye but invisible to the Round....
Probably a Coding Problem with the Game...

Forums ©