3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 97.5hrs.
Total Played: 343hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Okay, in the past couple of months I have been busy upgrading our site here. A few of the new changes will stand out more than others, and with the help of Lonestar, most of these changes are possible.

• Clan Roster has been removed from our site and we are using the Clan Manager now. I have ported over most of the old forum mods that we had used with the Clan Roster. I will work on the others soon.

• Downloads module has been replaced with the File Repository. Most of the Downloads have been moved over, but not all. I am still in the process of transferring them over, its just a bit slow going on that aspect.

• Updated the Image Repo to the latest version which now gives you the ability to easily upload an image to a post. Just look under the main text area where you type your message to see the "Upload an Image".

• Lonestar went through and updated our theme for us, thank you for that.

• A bunch more video tutorials have been added to the site.

• Been going through finding all the old XFire coding and removing it.

• Small change to the AUC mod for easy removal of entire group to reset it. Will be posting that mod to Xtreme Evo within the week.

• A lot of backend changes and optimizations trying to get the site to run a bit faster and smoother.

• Updated the Sitemap to now include the File Repository like it did with the Downloads, just added in a way to display files that are not just in the sub categories like the Downloads section does.

• TS3 login on the home page is back working as of 4/26/2016.

Well, that is all I can remember for now. If you guys have any comments or suggestions, feel free to comment below and let me know.

Expand
Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:30 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Updated the list with a slight change I did to the sitemap.

Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3017 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

Updated again today. I re-wrote the TS3 server login on our site. It no longer uses a 3rd party script to log into our TS3, so it shouldn't go down again unless if TS3 changes the way the ts3 URL works.

Forums ©