3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
This is a question to those that have their own site. Would you guys like me to do a video tutorial on setting up Piwik to work on your Evo site. For those of you that don't know, Piwik is a free analytics system for your site. I know google has one that you can use in part of their dashboard, but its limited and a bit confusing to use. I have been using Piwik for about 2 years now and love it.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I wrote a little mod, (4 lines of code), that goes with the code that they give you that puts the users profile name to their IP on the piwik. Here is an example:

Expand

As you can see, since I am registered on the site and logged in, it shows my username, same with Sp0rAdiC. If not registered and logged in, it shows just nothing but an IP.

Just trying to figure if showing how to make it so the username to show would be a worth wild tutorial to do. Not sure how many people would run the script or use the analytic program.

Expand
Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:42 pm
NOOB!!!
37 Posts
That's cool. I really haven't used any analytics on my site since there's really not that much traffic.
Forums ©