3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I know I have been posting on this for about a for the last 6+ weeks, it is finally here and it's done. I have revamped the installer yet again and changed how I originally was going to install the script a couple of nights ago and just been testing and improving the installation. Overall, this system allows you to customize the look of the discord widget to match the color scheme of your site.

Expand Expand

There are a few other things I like to do with the system possibly in the future, but right now, I am taking a break from the script.

Key features are as follows:
  • Ability to theme if to match your site from the ACP

• Having it automatically see if it is a side or center block and adjust its size parameters as well as the overall look

• Ability to either show all channels all the time, (occupied and empty channels), or, only show occupied channels

• Backend setting to add those who are admins on your discord so it will show on your block that they are admin.

• When in game, it will show that you are in game and if you mouse over the user, it will display the name of the game they are playing. (I am doing it this way because os size constraints.

Easy installation of the script was my primary goal as well. So, if your looking for a Discord block for your site, well, finally, now you can have one.
Enjoy...

Download Here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Forums ©