coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Expand

Well, after testing it for the past couple of months, not only on my site here, but on a few others, I believe I have all the kinks worked out and it is now running smoothly.
With this version, some major improvements on speed as been implemented. Using a new cache base, this system now limits how often it needs to update from steam, thus making far fewer calls than it was before. Several changes in the looks have been added to improve visibility and ability to read.

Just note, this version will ONLY work on Evo Xtreme 2.0.9F. Will NOT work for any other versions due to the caching system.
If you were running a previous version of this system, version 1.0.0, then you will need to reinstall. If you were testing this newer version on your site, there are a few of you, you will need to just upload and overwrite the files you have. You shouldn't need to do any edits of the files. (Clearing site cache and browsers cache recommended).

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Enjoy...

::UPDATE::

I have been doing some edits to the system adding in a few new features. This will be out in the next release. You can see the changes on this site and soon will be looking for volinteers that would like to use the update before it gets released. More on that shortly. But here are the new features of the system.

1. If you viewed a Steam profile of someone, the recent and latest played games use to just link back to the steam sore page. This new feature now open up the news feed for that game using the lytebox effect built into the CMS.

2. Custom block that shows Steam News of games you select. It works off an array, so you set the games that you want to show by putting their app id number into the spot in the database and on each page refresh, it will show one of them at random.

3. More to come.

You can see the block working on the home page of this site and you can also see it in
Get registered or Log in

Expand
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 am
Blabbing Noob
98 Posts
hello corpse

does this work with lonestars new theme LM-BlackMagic

just making sure before i give it ago

Get registered or Log in
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:35 am
Original Poster
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
I don't really know if it will. I have not tested it.

I just did a test and it does, (sort of). There are some things in his theme that is conflicting with a few things, also, the edits for the theme are different. I did sort of come up with the placement for the forum button, but, until the issue with the conflicting CSS gets fixed, I would probably not use it. Every other theme out there, there is no issues.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:31 am
Blabbing Noob
98 Posts
ok corspe

ill wait a bit there is no rush with getting it working yet

thanks for the info much appreciated

Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:17 am
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
I will install this on my test site later today and see what the problem is.

Expand
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:56 am
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Doesn't like playing games!
Hi coRpSE, well m8 i have try this on 3 themes now, checked it and double checked it, but it does not want to work, the themes are BF4, LM-Blackmagic, XtremeV3. the buttons show up and thats about it.
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:58 am
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

more:

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:05 am
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Have tyied both ways with this code.

public_html/admin/modules/settings/functions.php

PHP:  [ Select all ]

$ximg_viewer $_POST['img_viewer'];

$steam_api_key $_POST['steam_api_key'];

$steam_caption $_POST['steam_caption']; 

$steam_pside $_POST['steam_pside'];

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$pm_alert_status."' WHERE evo_field='pm_alert_status'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$pm_cookie_name."' WHERE evo_field='pm_cookie_name'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$pm_cookie_minutes."' WHERE evo_field='pm_cookie_minutes'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$pm_cookie_seconds."' WHERE evo_field='pm_cookie_seconds'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$pm_overlay_color."' WHERE evo_field='pm_overlay_color'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$pm_button_color."' WHERE evo_field='pm_button_color'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$pm_button_color2."' WHERE evo_field='pm_button_color2'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$pm_alert_sound."' WHERE evo_field='pm_alert_sound'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$ximg_viewer."' WHERE evo_field='img_viewer'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$steam_api_key."' WHERE evo_field='steam_api_key'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$steam_caption."' WHERE evo_field='steam_caption'");

$db->sql_query("UPDATE "._EVOCONFIG_TABLE." SET evo_value='".$steam_pside."' WHERE evo_field='steam_pside'");

/*$db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$prefix."_evolution SET evo_value='".$steam_api_key."' WHERE evo_field='steam_api_key'");
            $db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$prefix."_evolution SET evo_value='".$steam_caption."' WHERE evo_field='steam_caption'");
            $db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$prefix."_evolution SET evo_value='".$steam_pside."' WHERE evo_field='steam_pside'");*/

break;

}

$cache->delete('nukeconfig''config');

$cache->delete('evoconfig''config');

redirect($admin_file.'.php?op=Configure&sub='.$sub); 

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:50 am
Nuke Dev / Coder
98 Posts
Lonestar
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 46.5hrs.
Total Played: 704hrs.

Don't get much, huh?
Are you running this on a localhost? It could be the settings for "allow_url_fopen" are setup incorrectly or just not enabled.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:32 pm
Spammer
130 Posts
Zardos
Currently Offline

Hi m8, allow_url_fopen is enabled, i wil go through it again see if i missed anything  big grin

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Forums ©