coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Expand

Just about 7 years ago, the world was introduced to a new OS called Windows 10. Though Microsoft hasn't confirmed the name change yet, it has strongly hinted at Windows 11 being the new name after releasing an 11-minute-long video of the Startup sounds, along with them specifically setting up a press event that is set to be on June 24th, at 11 a.m. starting time. It doesn't also help, earlier last week, there was a big leak that gives people, (thought not really legal), access to an iso that will install Windows 11 onto your computer. As far as I can see, so far, it only looks like it can be installed into a VM, (Virtual Machine).

Here is a link to the 11 min long video of the start-up Slo-fi Remix sound:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Just know, it does get really annoying, I only lasted about 11 seconds before I skipped to the end and turned it off.

Here are a couple of videos from LTT about Windows 11 and a Tech X Help video:

Only talks about it up to 1m 27sec

Overall, my impressions of the look of it. It's Windows 10. Done.
Just kidding. Well, sort of. It looks a lot like Windows 10 but with some tweaks. I don't like the centered menu bar, but, I am glad to see they do give the ability to put it on the left and get the old, (current), start menu. Overall, I can't really say anything about it because it's really not out there available to use in full. So, like everyone else, will just have to wait, I just have to say, I guess they were wrong, Windows 10 won't be the last.

Expand
Forums ©