Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

● Different colors bars in shoutbox

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 am
NOOB!!!
25 Posts
Ok i have to ask, cause i tried everything to ad an image like a theater curtain background to my shout box, but it always looks fubar when i get it just right for my pc, then i go view it from someone elses, so how did you make the different color bars in your shout box. Sorry bro, im really not trying to copy you, but you should be proud, i surf the net night and day looking for ideas, and i cant find better shoutbox than u got. Thanks to you and 5star, my shoutbox rules. I just need those different color bars for every other shout like u got and ill be all set. How did ya do it?

hrm

I'd rather live on my feet, than die on my knees
Expand
Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 77.7hrs.
Total Played: 195hrs.

There is life outside of the game.
votes: 7
Well its easy. There is no background. All the edits to the colors are done in the  
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
 section. You should see a line for each of the themes you are running.

You should see columns for each theme going  Shout Box 1 - Shout Box 2 - Border - Menu/Row 1 - Menu/Row 2

I recommend changing each one to a obscure color like pink,  #FF0080 one at a time to see which one it effects, once you know which one it effects, then you can change the color to what you want it to be. It uses Hex color codes so you can do a google search for hex color codes and alter it to how you want it.

Expand
Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:50 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
25 Posts
Thanks bro, that worked like a charm, Can't belive how well you and 5star have helped me pimp out my shoutbox. Check out the colors i chose and let me know what you think.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:23 pm
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

not bad, but with that red theme, I would change the arrow color to red or the white. Can't really see the black.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 pm
Original Poster
NOOB!!!
25 Posts
Thanks corpse, i just saw your reply about the black arrows. I'll go change it now. Been working on the site, feed back welcome. HeadShot SIte looking good, keep up the good work :)

Also, where did u get your Docs module?

Later,

Matt

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:23 am
NOOB!!!
26 Posts
— test wrote
this is just a test post.

LOL wonder who is TEST

Ruphus, the Docs module is already installed on ur site. You just need to add it to the menu
Get registered or Log in

Nuke Evolution Xtreme Supporter
Sat May 09, 2015 8:19 am
NOOB!!!
5 Posts
Hi coRpSE, sorry to dredge up an old thread, but it is relevant. I too would like different coloured spots between the posts. I followed your instructions. but they seem only to affect the admin and module side, NOT the block...

Shout Box 1 - } These two don't seem to affect ANYTHING... on either admin, module or block
Shout Box 2 - }    ---"---
Border - Self explanatory
Menu/Row 1 - } These two affect the background on alternating shout posts
Menu/Row 2 - }     ---"---

I have also cleared my cache completely
Get registered or Log in
 - Admin
Get registered or Log in
 - Module
Get registered or Log in
 - Block
Mon May 11, 2015 1:55 am
Clan Leader
Top Dog
Nuke Dev / Coder
3015 Posts
coRpSE
Currently Offline

Most Played:

hrm, I never touched the block for I have the shout in my forums. Can you attach your shout block to this thread? Zip it up first please.

Mon May 11, 2015 10:37 am
NOOB!!!
5 Posts
Sure thing. I used the original one that came supplied with the latest version of xtreme, then topped it off with this modified version....

Sun May 24, 2015 8:23 pm
NOOB!!!
5 Posts
Any updates yet coRpSE?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Forums ©